Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday's Forgotten Books, Friday, February 13, 2015

Many thanks to Evan Lewis and B.V. Lawson for hosting FFB.
This may go up late. I went from edits to page proofs in two weeks and I am tied to the computer. Next week my family arrives so I am doubtful about whether I will get this up. If someone has time to do it, let me know and I will put a link up. 
But on February 28th I return to Michigan and things should go back to normal the first Friday in March. Thanks for your patience  with this and for my sporadic appearances here and at your place.

Sergio Angelini, THE DEADLY CLIMATE, Ursula Curtiss
Joe Barone, ACT OF DARKNESS, Jane Haddam
Les Blatt, NO WIND OF BLAME, Georgette Heyer
Bill Crider. THE COMPLETE MOTHER GOOSE
Martin Edwards, THE NOOSE, Philip MacDonald
Ed Gorman, KILLER, Dave Zeltserman
John Hegenberger, THE GAME OF X, Robert Sheckley
Rick Horton, STORMSWIFT, Madeleine Brent
Jerry House. MURGUNSTRUMM AND OTHERS, Hugh B,. Cave
Randy Johnson, HARK, Ed McBain
Nick JonesMargot Kinberg, THE CORNISH COAST MURDERS, John Bude
George Kelle, AS TIME GOES BY, edited by Hank Davis
Rob Kitchin, THE VANISHED, Bill Pronzini; DUTCH SHOE MYSTERY, Ellery Queen
B.F. Lawson, DEATH ON THE ROCKS, Michael Allegretto
Evan Lewis, RED TRAILS, Hugh Pendexter
Steve Lewis/David Vineyard, THE COMING OF CASSIDY, Clarence E. Mulford
J.F. Norris. THE TALL DARK MAN, Anne Chamberlain
James Reasone, SHADOW OF A GUNMAN Gordon Shirreffs
Richard Robinson, BEHIND THAT CURTAIN, Earl Derr Biggers
Gerard Saylor, LIFE DELUX, Jen Lapidus
Ron Scheer, A GOOD MAN, Guy Vanderhaeghe
Kerrie Smith, A BEAST IN VIEW, Margaret Millar
R.T. MURDER IN THE LATIN QUARTER, Cara Black
Kevin Tipple/Barry Ergang, THE BEST FROM MANHUNT, Scott and Sidney Meredith
TomCat, THE JUDAS WINDOW, Carter Dickson
TracyK, THE WANDERING SOUL MURDERS, Gail Bowen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choices here! And thanks for including my post :-) - Interesting how great minds thought alike this time ;-)

Unknown said...

Patti, words fail me in my efforts to thank you sufficiently for your generous expenditure of time and effort as the editor/compiler of these splendid weekly postings. Your weekly feature is always a delightful, much enjoyed banquet. Bravo!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks!

TracyK said...

Patti, I have a post for one of Gail Bowen's earlier books, The Wandering Soul Murders.

http://bitterteaandmystery.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-wandering-soul-murders-gail-bowen.html

I look forward to your book coming out and I have pre-ordered a copy.

Sergio (Tipping My Fedora) said...

Hi Patti - am happy to host if no more likely candidates come along. All the best, Sergio

pattinase (abbott) said...

Great, Sergio. I will post your website as the place to go. Generally most of them are up by 8:00 EST. Many thanks!

Rick Robinson said...

note to John Hegenberger, I have a Wordpress blog, I have a Google account, but it doesn't help when trying to leave a comment on his blog. Perhaps he'd find a way to make comments possible for the rest of us (no, I don't have F-book to Twitter).

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you, as always, for including my blog in your listings. Much appreciated.