Thursday, September 02, 2010

NEEDLE, Summer 2010


I am ripping through the second issue of NEEDLE and was very glad to find Sarah Weinman writing stories again. The quality of stories is very good, front to back. Steve Weddle has done himself proud.

Lulu does such a great job at getting them printed and out in quick time. It's a brand new world out there. Pick up a copy and see.

And be sure to check out Nigel Bird's series of self-interviews right here. It's interesting to see what people want said about themselves.

6 comments:

George said...

Thanks for the heads up, Patti. It's on order now.

David Cranmer said...

It is good to see a Weinman story again.

(Hey, that picture looks familiar.)

Charles Gramlich said...

I've already heard good stuff about this.

Todd Mason said...

And Weinman was on Philadelphia radio this morning, talking about Stieg Larsson's novels.

Todd Mason said...

(BTW, I've had both issues of NEEDLE for a bit, the second just after publication, and they're both still in the TBR pile...it sits quietly waiting...)

Alan Griffiths said...

Oh Patti, first David Cranmer puts up a photo of this fine looking publication and then so do you! I couldn’t stop myself scratching that itch and have just ordered both issues of Needle.

I know I’ll not be disappointed though.

Kind regards.