Friday, October 09, 2009

THE SUMMING UP, Friday, October 9, 2009


Next week, I will list the usual suspect with links as I will be out of town. If any of the usual suspects does not have a review, please alert me.



Friday, October 9, 2009

Dick Adler, The Cracked Earth, John Shannon
Victor J. Banis, Island Song, Alan Chin
Paul Bishop, The Mystery Box, Fredrick Highland
Bill Crider, Family Values, K.C. Constantine
Martin Edwards, Patterns in the Dust, Lesley Grant-Adamson
Ed Gorman, In Dubious Battle, John Steinbeck
Randy Johnson, Ballroom of the Skies, John D. MacDonald
Lois Karlin, Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame
George Kelley, The Other in the Mirror, Philip Jose Farmer
B.V. Lawson, Good Cop, Bad Cop, Barbara D'Amato
Steve Lewis/Bill Prozini, Stiffs Don't Vote, Geoffrey Homes
Todd Mason, Fatal Rendevous, Milo Manning
Donna Moore, Ashes by Now, Mark Timlin
Eric Peterson, Hicksville, Dylan Horrocks
Richard Prosch, Trail Town, Ernest Haycox
James Reasoner, The Hide Hunters, Lewis B. Patten
Rick Robinson, Trouble in Bugland, William Kotzwinkle
Kerrie Smith, Satan in St, Mary's, P.C. Doherty
Jay Stringer, The Walkaway, Scott Phillips
R.T. The Limehouse Text, Will Thomas
Jim Winter, Beyond the Beyond, Lee Goldberg
Dave Zeltserman, Mixed Blood, Roger Smith

2 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

Missed me.

Todd Mason said...

Rick's blog is disabled for comments at this hour, and not for long after I hope, so I'll note here: Sadly, the most recent Kotzwinkle adult novel was unadorned by Servello. But I shall have to look at the WALTER THE FARTING DOG books to see who's doing the pictures for these soon to be filmed easy readers. My own first encounter with WK was probably THE HOT JAZZ TRIO, though I chose THE EXILE for an early Forgotten Book entry