Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RE; FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE

Someone reading.

I'm in rainy Savannah/Charleston right now so be safe wherever you are.





Notify
Mystery Dawg if you're going to post on his blog on June 4th. And send it along whenever you're done. No need to wait till the last minute if it's finished.

If you're posting on your own blog, send me your http if I don't already know it. Thanks much.

I have my flash written-it's not a thing of beauty but the word count is right and the wedding cake is there. See you soon.

9 comments:

Iren said...

Mine will be on my blog, and I would say mostly written, just in need of fine tuning.

Kieran Shea said...

fyi, i'm in...

pattinase (abbott) said...

Cool!

Paul D Brazill said...

Hi. Mine will be on my Paul D. Brazill blog http://pdbrazill.blogspot.com/

I went over 750 words, though, and am having problems getting it under 1000.

Frank Loose said...

Savannah in the rain can be fun. Should be sunny and hot by Saturday, if you stay that long. Check out Leopold's Ice Cream, on 212 E. Broughton Street Savannah. You'll enjoy the atmosphere.

Dana King said...

I'll be ready to post on June 4.

Joe Barone said...

I love the clown picture. My son and I used to clown. He's now thirty years old and lives across the country from us. Clowning was valuable time together.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Mine 1s 850.

Unknown said...

On my blog June 4th