Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Brief Interruption in the Action


to remind flash fiction writers, that the blog challenge stories for "Shifting Gears" will be posted on Sunday, June 15th. People who want their stories posted on Powder Burn Flash should probably advise Mystery Dawg (http://powderburnflash.blogspot.com/ )
sometime before that day that you will need his services.
Gerald and I will post links to those with stories on personal blogs. Let us know ahead of time too since it's a Sunday and I'm usually hung over till noon.
I've written a sorry little story that I hope to improve by then. Whose idea was it to stick us with that dumb line?

6 comments:

r2 said...

Here's mine:
http://deadman-r2.blogspot.com/2008/05/old-fashioned-vacation.html

WellesFan said...

Count me in.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Counted, Wellesfan. On your blog or on Powder Burn Flash?

Anonymous said...

Aldo's got mine.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Sandra. Looking forward to reading it.

WellesFan said...

my story will appear on my own blog.